Your First Visit
In most cases, your first visit will start with diagnostic records. These usually consist of photographs and a digital panoramic x-ray. These diagnostic records will allow the Orthodontist to recommend the best treatment for you.
You will meet with our Treatment Coordinator and the Orthodontist.
The Orthodontist will:
- Read and analyze the photographs and x-rays
- Perform a physical examination of your mouth and teeth
- Be prepared to answer any questions concerning treatment
The Treatment Coordinator will:
- Describe the treatment that the Orthodontist has recommended
- Offer assistance with insurance
- Quote the cost of treatment and explain the different payment plans available
- Be prepared to answer any questions concerning treatment and financing